The coronavirus is already a reality on all continents. With an exponential day to day number of infected, we will repeat some questions to keep in mind.
What is it?
Coronavirus causes a respiratory illness like the flu (flu) with various symptoms (cough, fever, etc.) that, in severe cases, can cause pneumonia.
How does it spread?
A person can get COVID-19 from contact with someone who is infected with the virus. The disease can spread from person to person through microparticles that vary from the nose or mouth that are thrown out when an infected person is exhaling.
This is why it is important to keep a distance of more than 1 meter from a person who is ill.
- Wash your hands often and using an alcohol-based disinfectant or soap and water.
- Keep a minimum distance of 1 meter between you and anyone who coughs or sneezes.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
In Grupo Rosa Negra the health of our clients is our priority.
In all our restaurants we take hygienic preventive measures:
- We will have disinfectant gel dispensers for service personnel and for use by customers at each table.
- Our service and kitchen staff should wash their hands with antibacterial gel every 15 minutes.
- Crockery and glassware are washed at temperatures above 80 degrees.
- Napkins, table linens, and work uniforms are washed at temperatures above 60 degrees.
- We reduced the service to 70% of our capacity, in order to increase the space between the tables.
- All work surfaces are disinfected every half hour.
- Our kitchen staff will use N95, N99 and P95 masks, which prevent the transmission of the coronavirus.
- Tables and chairs are disinfected before and after the use of a new group of diners.
- Food is cooked at more than 70 degrees, maintaining the cold chain and being preserved protected by film at all times.
- The interior areas will be constantly ventilated and the air conditioning filters will be disinfected daily.
- We will not allow the entrance of personnel and / or clients with symptoms of respiratory involvement and physical contact in general will be minimized.
- The Valet Parking service will disinfect the interior of the vehicle before delivering it to the client.
- Prevention training was given to all of our staff.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUST